This website is operated by HOLLYMONTT. Throughout the site, the terms “Website” or “the Website” refer to HOLLYMONTT. HOLLYMONTT offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from the Web you participate in our “Service” and User the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including all additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available through hyperlinks. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, suppliers, customers, merchants, and/or content contributors.
Any new features or tools that are added to the current site will also be subject to the Terms of Service. The User may review the updated version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. The Website reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of the Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes on the Website. It is the User’s responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. User’s continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
By using this site, the User represents that he/she is at least the age of majority in his/her state or province of residence and that the User has given consent to the Website to allow any of his/her minor dependents to use this site.
The User may not use the products of the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may the User, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in his or her jurisdiction (including, but not limited to copyright laws).
The User must respect the detailed conditions and not misuse the Website. The User shall not: commit or encourage criminal activity; transmit or distribute computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logistical bombs or other malicious and harmful technological information; hack into any aspect of the Service; distribute corrupted data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe the proprietary rights of others; send unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to interfere with the performance or functionality of the facilities contained on this Web Site. Failure to comply with these rules will constitute a criminal offense and HOLLYMONTT-the Website will report any such offense to the appropriate legal authorities and will provide the identity of the user to such entities.
Failure to comply with or breach of any of these Terms will result in immediate termination of your Services.
General Terms and Conditions
The Website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including your credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform or adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer across networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service or access to the Service or any contact on the Web Site through which the Service is provided, without our express written permission.
The headings used in this agreement are for convenience only and do not limit or affect these Terms.
HollyMontt, SL is highly committed to fulfilling our commitment to keeping your information secure. We use state-of-the-art systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create a HollyMontt account, participate in any interactive feature of the Services, fill out a form, enter a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us through third party social networks, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
When you sign up for or register for a HollyMontt account or services:
If you sign up for a HollyMontt account or other services, we will collect basic information about you, such as your first and last name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You may provide this information to us directly, or by accessing your account/service with a third party, including without limitation, Facebook or Google (see ‘Information we collect from other sources’ below).
When you provide information to build your profile.
Once you have created your HollyMontt account, we will ask you to provide additional information to enable you to use certain features. We will ask you to provide a copy of an identification document to comply with our regulatory obligations and to verify your identity.
Please note that if you choose to provide additional information about yourself to complete your ‘Profile’, the information we ask for may include your gender, date of birth, identification number, nationality, tax identification number, information about your financial background, education, source of income, investment objectives and appetite, occupation, annual income, investment portfolio, total cash and liquid assets and other details or questions that may be required in creating the profile and the process may be modified by us from time to time.
It is optional for you to do so, but for legal and regulatory reasons you may not be able to proceed with certain features unless you provide more information.
Use of Information Collected
We will use the information we collect about you to provide you with the best service and:
- Maintain a user registry.
- Enable you to log in to HollyMontt.
- Contact you regarding your HollyMontt Account and/or our Services (this may include marketing emails).
- Improve our products and services.
Purpose of processing of user data by HollyMontt
Personal data provided through the Website will be processed by HOLLYMONTT in accordance with the following purposes:
- Identification and Onboarding of Users for the provision of services: to be able to identify the User so that he/she can access the services provided on the Website, as well as the data necessary to be able to carry them out.
- Respond to questions raised in the contact forms and email: Manage, process and respond to User requests, applications, incidents or inquiries.
- Handle matters related to your HollyMontt account, including to request additional information from you.
- To provide you with notices related to your HollyMontt account, general updates, market updates and other marketing materials and services offered by HollyMontt and its partners.
- Conducting quality and satisfaction surveys: Conducting queries to Users regarding the quality and their satisfaction with the services provided by HOLLYMONTT Analysis of reports and statistics obtained from the responses of the Users.
- Sending of news, commercial communications: Sending of commercial communications through telematic or conventional means about HOLLYMONTT.
- Management of contracting of products and services: Manage the acquisition of products and services offered by HOLLYMONTT through the Website.
Basis of legitimacy of the processing of the user’s data by HollyMontt
The legitimacy of the processing of the User’s personal data, will be the following:
- Identification and Onboarding of Users for the provision of services: The processing of data derived from this purpose is the fulfillment of the contractual relationship at the request of the User of pre-contractual measures, as well as on certain occasions for compliance with a legal obligation when so provided by the applicable regulations.
- Respond to questions raised in the contact forms: The processing of data derived from this purpose is the fulfillment of the contractual relationship at the request of the User of pre-contractual measures.
- Attending the exercise of rights of Users: All processing derived from this purpose will be based on the legitimacy of compliance with legal obligations, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection.
- Conducting quality and satisfaction surveys: The processing derived from the performance of quality and satisfaction surveys will have as a basis of legitimacy the legitimate interest, recognized to the data controller by the regulations. This legitimate interest is based on being able to offer the HOLLYMONTT services to the Users, both on the Web Site with the highest quality and best possible experience for the User.
- Sending of commercial communications: The treatment derived from this purpose will be based on the legitimacy of the consent, recognized to the data controller by the regulations.
You can update your Profile at any time by visiting the ‘Account’ page in the settings menu when you are logged into your HollyMontt account. We recommend that you update your Profile regularly, to ensure that the HollyMontt features offered to you are appropriate to your current circumstances. In addition, you agree to update such information upon HollyMontt’s request if HollyMontt deems the information provided to be untrue, incorrect, incomplete and/or inconsistent with other information provided by you at any time. You acknowledge that we may rely on such information and that you are responsible for any damage or loss that may result from any inaccuracies, including, without limitation, the inappropriateness of our services to your Profile. You do not have to complete your Profile and therefore do not have to provide the information; however, if you choose not to do so, we will not be able to offer you the full functionality of HollyMontt.
When a HollyMontt user invites you to use HollyMontt.
HollyMontt users can invite their contacts to sign up for an account with us. We only collect the email addresses of people that users choose to invite to join HollyMontt and HollyMontt only uses the email addresses to send an invitation to the person at the request of the existing HollyMontt user.
Information about the use of HollyMontt services
Use and Information Collected Automatically.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you (the type of information depends on the Site you are using), including:
- Financial Information: We collect financial information related to your use of the Services, including information you provide to us or that we collect from public sources.
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, any other network identifiers, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Site Activities: We collect records of activities on the Site, including, any content you post, your HollyMontt Account details, the time, value and currency of any deposits, withdrawals or transactions made and the method of payment.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the geolocation of your device.
Information we collect from other sources
We may collect personal information about you from third parties when we seek to verify your identity as part of our regulatory requirements. This may include, for example, identity verification agencies, credit reference agencies and similar bodies. We may also collect information about you from third parties, when you use or connect to HollyMontt by or through a third-party platform, such as Facebook or other site, you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your profile/account from the third-party platform as permitted by the terms of the agreement and your privacy settings with the third-party platform. We will share such information with the third-party platform for its use.
Some of the information we collect from you when you install the mobile application we will share with vendors and other service providers engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation and analysis of the services we provide to you.
- Warrants that he/she is over eighteen (18) years of age and that the data he/she provides to HOLLYMONTT are true, accurate, complete, and up to date. To this effect, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
- He/she guarantees that he/she has informed the third parties from whom he/she provides his/her data, in case he/she does so, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee that you have obtained their authorization to provide their data to HOLLYMONTT for the purposes indicated.
- You shall be liable for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to HOLLYMONTT or third parties.
Exercise of rights
The User may send a letter to HOLLYMONTT, by e-mail to the address: email@example.com attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents given.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not HOLLYMONTT is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from HOLLYMONTT the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the User in those cases provided for in the regulations.
HOLLYMONTT will treat the User’s data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Acceptance, consent and understanding
Accuracy, Completeness and Currency of Information
HOLLYMONTT is not responsible if the information available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without first consulting more accurate, complete or timely information. Any reliance on the subject matter of this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not necessarily current and is provided for your reference only. HOLLYMONTT reserves the right to modify the contents of this site at any time but is under no obligation to update any information on the Web Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Website.
The Website may provide the User with access to third party tools, which are not monitored by HOLLYMONTT and over which it has no control or input.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the Website provides access to such tools on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. HOLLYMONTT has no liability whatsoever arising out of or relating to User’s use of tools provided by third parties.
Any use by the User of optional tools offered through the Site is at the User’s own risk and discretion and the User should ensure that the User is familiar with and approves of the terms under which these tools are provided by the third-party provider(s).
It is also possible that, in the future, the Website may offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). These new features and/or services will also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Third Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via the Website Service may include material from third parties.
Third party links on this site may direct the User to third party websites that are not affiliated with the Website. HOLLYMONTT is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and does not warrant and has no liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any materials, products or services of third parties.
HOLLYMONTT shall not be liable for any damages or injury related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with third party websites. Please as a User carefully review the policies and practices of third parties and make sure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
User comments, solicitation and other submissions
If, at the request of the Website, the User submits certain specific submissions (e.g. contest entries) or if upon a request from HOLLYMONTT you submit creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), the User agrees that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate or use by any means comments not submitted by the User. HOLLYMONTT is and shall be under no obligation:
- to keep any Comments confidential
- to pay compensation for comments
- to respond to Comments
HOLLYMONTT may, but has no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that it deems to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or the Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain computer viruses or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. The User may not use a false e-mail address, use an identity other than a legitimate one, or otherwise mislead third parties or us as to the origin of his or her comments. The User is solely responsible for the comments you make and their accuracy. PHI ORGANICS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability with respect to comments posted by the User or any third party.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
From time to time there may be information on the Website or the Service that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit time and availability. The Website reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Service or any related website is inaccurate at any time without notice (including after the User has submitted an order).
The Website undertakes no obligation to update, correct or clarify any information on the Service or any related website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No updated specification or update date applied on the Service or any related website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Service or any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, use of the site or its content is prohibited:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in unlawful acts;
- to violate any regulations, rules, international, federal, provincial or state laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe or violate our or any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, libel, slander, disparage, intimidate or discriminate because of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability;
- to present false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other malicious code that is or may be used in any way that could compromise the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other sites or the Internet;
- to collect or track personal information from others;
- to generate spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- or to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website or the Internet. HollyMontt reserves the right to suspend your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited use items.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
The Web Site does not warrant or represent that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
It does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
The User agrees that from time to time the Website may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time without notice.
The User expressly agrees that the use of, or the possibility of using, the service is at the User’s own risk. The service and all products and services provided through the service are (except as expressly stated by HOLLYMONTT) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall HOLLYMONTT, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, losses, claims, or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenues, lost savings, lost data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising out of the use of any of the services or products purchased through the service, or for any other claim related in any way to the use of the service or any product, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements where we provide services to you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Community and Spain.
This company will not sell, give or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.